We recently saw how the EPA failed utterly to prevent water contamination in West Virginia: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/west-virginia-water-woes-continue-as-new-tests-reveal-more-contamination/
And how the EPA just completely missed the boat on regulating actual pollution to keep the people safe. This failure shows that the resources they waste like here:
Are really starting to harm the people by not giving them protection from actual pollution. Instead of going after actual pollution, the EPA is too busy going after the bogeyman of CO2, which is a harmless gas that exists naturally on our planet, much unlike the spill in West Virginia which is actually harmful to people. In this instance, we see how the mis-placed priorities of the EPA have actually caused harm to people now. This is proof positive that its time to get rid of the EPA and start over from scratch with an organization that is not going to waste our money on the following frivolous things:
1) Regulating things that are naturally occurring gases that nature emits more of than man.
2) giving lectures to green groups and eco-loons telling them how to sue the Government.
3) Giving away their funds to green lawyers who successfully sue the Government.
4) Going after random industries and giving a pass to others based on political considerations.
5) Arranging secret meetings to discuss with green groups the best way to defraud our Government.
Most of this is explicitly illegal, and just like the IRS scandal, its probably going to result in no one going to jail under a corrupt administration that does not believe in sending those guilty to jail. We deserve this Government in the end, and we deserve what it does because we elected a Chicago style politician to office twice. Its no surprise than that corruption like this is so rampant throughout Government, the only question is, what are we going to do about it? Are we the people going to accept a Government involved in RICO violations and a wastage of our money to special interest groups? Or are we going to put a stop to it?